FIRST TIME SHOOTER
This course will teach people about handguns, shotguns and rifles. The course is 4 hours, 2 hour in the classroom going firearm safety, firearm nomenclature. The other 2 hours will be on the range where students can use the gun they want to get familiar with or just want to learn how to shoot different types of guns. The class is also great for people who have inherited firearms from family members and they want to learn how to use them.
First time shooter is a great way to get into shooting. We will give people knowledge so people can understand california how every firearms works that someone could buy in california. This class will give you mindset you need to buy and be a responsible gun owner.
Learn the basic of owning a firearms in california
The cost of the class will cover ammo and targets. We will bring guns for everyone to shoot. Students can bring their own guns.
COST : 160$
RANGE FEE : Students must pay the $17.00 range at the range or to the instructor.
- Firearms safety
- Revolver nomenclature
- Semi auto nomenclature
- Ar -15 (carbine) nomenclature
- shotgun nomenclature
- lever action nomenclature
- bolt action
- break action nomenclature
- Different types of firearms calibers
- Buying a firearms in California
- Storing firearms
- travel with a firearm
- California firearms laws
- Function of the firearms
- Loading and unloading of the firearm
- Proper grip
- Sight alignment / sight picture
- Trigger control
- Point of aim / point of impact
Students will pay for their own rage fees at the range.
- Hearing protection (electronic preferred) / Eye protection
- Students who bring their own gun, will also need to bring own ammo and working magazines for the guns.
- Clothing suited for the day
- Weapon lube and cleaner
- Water or hydration device
- pen and note pad