CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT (CCW)
This class is 250.00$ per person, this will cover the CCW for Sacramento county and Placer county permits . Additional handguns qualifications are $10 each and can be purchased during class. Most departments limit 3 guns on your permit depending on the county.
Itus defense CCW class breaks down the fundamentals of being an CCW holder and the mental process while using a gun in a real life scenario. Are Classes will help shooters from Beginner level develop and improve their mindset. We will also help students with their mental focus, situational awareness and develop the person plan action for any type of situation. These skills will help students deal will everyday life and being around other in public places while carry gun.
- note pad and pen
- government issued ID
- Drinks and snacks
- Holster for all three guns
- The handgun(s) that you intend to qualify with. Bring them unloaded in locked containers into the classroom.
- At least two functional magazines for each semi-automatic pistol and/or at least one functional speed loader for each revolver
- NO LIVE AMMO IN THE CLASSROOM
- An open mind
- Jacket or large shirt to practice drawing from concealed
EQUIPMENT NEEDED (RANGE )
- 250 ROUNDS OF AMMO per gun.
- Note pad, and pen/pencil
- Clothing suited to strenuous activity as well as being seasonally appropriate
- Rain gear / cold weather gear (seasonal)
- Ear pro (electronic preferred) / Eye pro
- Baseball style hat recommended
- Proper belt to support equipment
- Pistol Selection and Maintenance
- Different ways to conceal
- Handgun magazines
- holster and magazine pouch that will retain equipment when moving
- Weapons lube
- Water device
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- An open mind
RANGE FEES: Range fees of $17 are the responsibility of the student, and can be paid directly to your Instructor on range day.